The first and most important decisions couples will make when planning a wedding is deciding on a venue and a date. Whether you want a casual, DIY or a very elaborate wedding, the venue should fit you and your style. When you compare what’s included here (or decide without looking anywhere else!), you will find Country Lane Lodge is the right fit for you! Exclusive use of our venue for your Ceremony and/or Reception
One Day Rental
Friday: 8am - Midnight. $5000
Saturday: 8am - Midnight $6250
Sunday: 10am - 10pm. $4000
Weekdays: 10am - 10pm. $3500
TWO DAY RENTAL
Add Thursday to your Friday rental for an additional $1000. This is a perfect day to decorate, have your rehearsal and rehearsal dinner onsite. This is a great option for many of our couples!
*Pricing effective 7/15/2020 for all future contracts. Sunday pricing excludes summer holidays.
- Exclusive use of our 8,000 SF venue and our 40 acre beautifully landscaped property
- The Lodge staff is onsite throughout the day as well as 2 bartenders for you bar needs
- Classic décor items to help make your decorating easier *Available September 2020
- Basic Linens provided; colored linens, napkins or runners are available for an additional fee
- Ceremony location off the patio near our arbor or inside in front of the fireplace
- Multiple photo spots outside around the building, bridge, or our new field of wildflowers
- Table and chair set up indoors along with a custom floor plan for up to 400 guests
- Chair set up outside for an outdoor ceremony or indoors for any “back up plan”
- Bride’s room & Groom’s Loft are perfect for your needs
- 22’ live edge bar space to enjoy a beverage before, during and after your wedding
- Catering prep area including walk-in cooler, ice machine and warming oven
- Large patio space including umbrella tables, soft lighting and plenty of seating
- Outdoor yard games or feel free to bring your own
- Use of our firepit for a cozy chat or enjoy making S’mores
- Professional asphalt driveway and lighted parking lot making it easy for you and your guest
- Premium AC and Heated floors
- Premium PA and AV equipment including 4 mics
- Wedding Liability Insurance is required and usually costs about $150
Beverage Packages & Pricing
Option (A) Hosted Pricing by Item, Commonly Used for Weddings
$250 - Domestic Keg (ie Busch Light, Coors Light) Approximately 120 glasses
$350 - Premium / Craft Keg (ie Blue Moon, IPA, Crafts) Approximately 120 glasses.
$20 - Bottled House Wine, Canyon Road. Approximately 5 glasses per bottle.
$15 - Cork Fee per bottle + cost of wine. Special order wine.
Special craft brews available, call for selection and pricing.
Option (B) Host Bar, $4 per guest per hour for 75% of final guest list
Draft Beer, Wine and Soda
(3) Domestic Beer Choices
Cash Bar - Well mixed drinks available for guests, shots not served
Option (C) Host Bar $5.50 per guest per hour for 75% of final guest list
Draft Beer, Wine, Mixed Drinks and Soda
(2) Domestic Beer Choices
Mixed Drinks, well liquor, shots not served
Cash Bar Pricing
$4-5 Draft Beer (Domestic $4, Craft / Import $5)
$5 Wine (House Wine)
$6-10 Mixed Drink (Well, Top Shelf, Double)
*Combinations of partially sponsored host bars and cash bars are available
$25 per bottle
Pre-Made Specialty Cocktails
$150 per 3 gallon dispenser. Approximately 40 servings.
Unlimited Soda $0.50 per person. Includes: Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Root Beer, Lemonade, Iced Tea, & Cranberry Juice. Coffee Bar available upon request starting at $30/pot.
Rental price of the venue includes up to 2 bar staff. Additional fee for additional bar staff.
*Note: prices do not include 7% sales tax or 15% gratuity. All prices are subject to change.